Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BCG Application Focus

I'm focusing all my genealogy energy this month into getting my BCG application completed! Even blogging has to come second to this, because otherwise another year will roll by and I will not yet be a CG. SO NOT HAPPENING AGAIN THIS YEAR. I'm going to do this!

So my blogging is going to be painfully dull for the next little while, as I use it to force myself to be accountable for working on my portfolio. Reporting, basically.

Today I worked on my case study. I discovered a land document that might shed a little light on the identity of a person. So that's great! Woohoo. Too bad it's in German and a zillion pages long.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I am hoping to tackle certification near the end of this year. I've got some classes I'm going to take to help me prepare for it and I want to do some more work. I look forward to your posts so I can see how this can be done :)

    ReplyDelete